Set in the enchanting Music Room of The Castle, Yule Tea is Glen Eyrie’s most highly anticipated Tea of the year. Celebrate this merry season while drawing closer to those who matter most as you delight in stirring conversations and revel in our new, hand-crafted holiday menu and heartwarming teas.
Thoughtfully designed for you, the memories you make at our Yule Tea are sure to last a lifetime.
Yule tea is served seven days a week and the menu is the same each day.
Bring your friends, family, and out-of-town guests to experience the wonder of Christmas on the soul-stirring grounds of Glen Eyrie.
We accommodate the following Special Diets: Dairy Free, Vegetarian, Vegan, and Gluten Free. Please note our kitchen is not Gluten Free certified and we cannot guarantee cross contamination will not occur. Please indicate your needs on the registration form in the field marked Dietary needs and special requests so that we can prepare for your visit.
During the busy Christmas season, Teas are typically sold out a week in advance, so please plan accordingly when scheduling reservations. We look forward to seeing you!
Call our Reservations office for availability at 719-265-7050
Yule Tea – Morning
$29.95 per person (plus tax)
Served every day at 11:00am
Yule Tea – Afternoon
$29.95 per person (plus tax)
Served every day at 2:30pm
Call our Reservations Office at 719-265-7050.
Our Yule Teas are COMPLETELY SOLD OUT!
Winter tea is available beginning January 2
Please call for waitlist
Yule Tea Menu
Country Fall Terrine
Pork, Foie Gras, Venison, Cranberries and pistachio
Arugula, Seasonal Fennel, Blood Orange Pomegranate Vinaigrette
Smoked Salmon tea sandwich
Flat Bread, dill, crème fresh, pickled red onions, capers
Fig and Walnut Bruschetta
Fresh figs, toasted walnut, local honey
Cranberry orange scone
Peppermint pinwheel cookie
Gingerbread cheesecake tartlets
Raw apple cider, orange, and spices
Gluten Free Options available upon request. Please indicate your preference at the time of reservation, online or by phone, so we may be prepared for you and your guests. Accommodations may not be possible if an advance request is not made. The Tea menu is subject to change.
Have a group over 15? Book a private tea! Call 719-272-7700 to learn more.
Please tell your Tea hostess which teas you would like brewed
(up to 2 different selections per table).
We Would Like You To Know
- Reservations may be made up to 60 days in advance.
- All reservations require a minimum of 2 guests. The maximum party size to join a public Tea is 16.
- Parties desiring to be seated together require one payment for the party.
- Maximum table size is 6. Parties of 7 or more will be seated at adjacent tables.
- Tea menus are subject to change.
- You may want to dress up to have tea at the Castle, but there is no minimum dress code. Fancy hats are available for you to borrow and wear while you have your tea!
Payment and Cancellation
- All reservations for Castle Teas require a credit card to guarantee the reservation. Payment will be collected using the provided credit card on the morning of the scheduled tea. Reservations may be made via phone with a credit card or in person with cash, check, or a credit card.
- Cancellations require a minimum of 24 hours’ notice before the scheduled start time to be completed without penalty. No-Shows will be charged the full amount of the reservation. Groups having 10 or more guests may not reduce the number of guests below 10 within 7 days of the event.