Experience A Glen Eyrie Autumn: Rates Starting at $79 (November 1-30)
The golden aspens are beginning to blossom across the Rockies and the crisp mountain air drives you to hold a cup of coffee for warmth; Autumn has officially arrived at Glen Eyrie.
You are invited here, as our breathtaking property transforms into bursts of fall colors and the Big Horn Sheep stride throughout the Glen.
Find real rest and experience Glen Eyrie as you make memories with loved ones this special season. Try our delightful Autumn Tea. Taste the delicious flavors of Autumn from the tender love and care from our staff. Hike through our winding trails and see not only the Glen, but all of the Pikes Peak Region embrace the new season.
You are invited to stay the night with a starting rate of $79 a night, experience a Glen Eyrie Autumn and enjoy! Use promocode FALL2019 to see the best deal for your room all of November!
- Garden of the Gods (conveniently located less than 5 minutes away!)
- Downtown Colorado Springs
- The Olympic Training Center
- The United States Air Force Academy
- Pikes Peak
- The Manitou Incline
- Hundreds of miles of trails, hiking, and outdoor adventure!
STAY AT THE CASTLE
Every room is unique and historic in its own way at The Glen Eyrie Castle. Experience the rich history of General Palmer and Colorado Springs this November!
Spend the night in our historic lodges. Each lodge has it’s own charm and character, with newly renovated furnishings, warm comfort, meeting spaces and more!
“I decided to stay local for my wife’s birthday this year and I surprised her with a night at a castle! Honestly, I didn’t expect to be blown away by the quality, friendly service and hospitality on the level we received. This is a retreat! This isn’t about amenities. This is about communing with nature in a quiet, clean, and peaceful place with unmatched beauty. Thank you to the staff and we both hope to spend more of our time here. Fabulous!”
Your Fall Colorado Springs Destination: Glen Eyrie!
Check-in and Check-out
Check-in begins at 3:00 pm at the Front Desk located at the Carriage House.
Guests arriving after 9:00pm will check in at the Gatehouse located at the property entrance.
Check-out is at 10:00am. Late checkouts may be requested 24 hours in advance of arrival.
All of our lodging rooms have the following amenities:
- Private bath with hairdryer and toiletries
- Iron and ironing board
- Coffee maker
- Radio/Alarm clock
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in all guest rooms and meeting rooms. There are no televisions in the guest rooms.
Castle Premier rooms have one king bed
Castle Deluxe rooms have one queen bed
Eagles Nest Lodge rooms have one king bed
Pink House rooms have at least one king bed and one Murphy bed
Most Big Horn, Oaks, Cedar Ridge and Glen View Lodge rooms have two queen beds
Most Castle rooms have a shower/tub. Some have a shower only.
Eagles Nest Lodge rooms have a shower/tub
Pink House rooms have a shower/tub
Most Big Horn, Oaks, Cedar Ridge and Glen View Lodge rooms have a shower/tubBreakfast
Breakfast for up to two guests is included in the nightly room rate.
Breakfast is served in The Castle from 7:30-9:00 am.
*Breakfast is included for individual private overnight stays, and not for groups staying at Glen Eyrie for an event.
- Our guest rooms are available for individual overnight guests when not reserved for a group.
- We do not guarantee specific room requests but make every effort to accommodate requests.
- Guests making a reservation must be at least 21 years old.
- All individual overnight stay reservations require at least one 18 year old per room.
- Guests staying at Eagle’s Nest and Pink House must be at least 12 years old.
- Glen Eyrie is an alcohol-free and marijuana-free property.
- Cigarette smoking is not permitted inside any buildings.
- Pets are not permitted in any building or to be kept in vehicles at any time.
- Glen Eyrie has nights when no rooms are available due to conference having reserved the property.
Maximum Occupancy and Requirements per Room Type
• Premier Guest Rooms – 2 guests
• Deluxe Guest Rooms – 2 guests
• Standard Guest Rooms – 5 guests (total including all adults, children, and infants)
• Eagle’s Nest – 2 guests – all guests must be a minimum of 12 years of age
• Pink House Guest Rooms -2 guests – all guests must be a minimum of 12 years of age
We have a no-pet policy for all of our guest rooms and buildings. In the event that a room or other interior space needs to be cleaned due to any measure of pet activity or damage the guest will be assessed a $200.00 cleaning fee. This fee will be assessed at the determination of Glen Eyrie management and charged to the credit card on file.Non-smoking rooms
We have a non-smoking policy for all of our guest rooms and buildings. In the event that a room or other interior space needs to be cleaned due to any measure of smoke residue or damage the guest will be assessed a $200.00 cleaning fee. This fee will be assessed at the determination of Glen Eyrie management and charged to the credit card on file.
Reservation, Payment, and Cancellation
All reservations require a credit card to guarantee the reservation. Credit Cards are authorized at the time of check-in and payment is collected at the time of departure. Cancellations made prior to 3pm on the day before arrival will be made without penalty. Cancellations made after 3:00pm on the day before arrival will incur a full night charge plus taxes. No-Shows will be charged the full cost of all nights of the stay plus taxes.
Reservations made at promotional rates may have additional cancellation policies including, but not limited to: prepaid, non-refundable, 7 day change requests, and 48 hour cancellation. Please see the unique policies of each promotion listed on main pages of the website and in the respective confirmation letter for each promotion.